COVID-19 Pandemic made everyone to be at home and limiting the business continuity process, is highly effected and created challenges to the CIO/CTO/IT Heads about their on premise IT infra / servers monitoring and remote management without physical presence, Management team is also forcing the CIO/CTO/IT Heads for reduction of IT operational cost in spite of frequent IT servers hardware / License refresh practice which is common in most of SMB customers who are running few physical servers in on premise server room. iTreen want to highlight the advantages of moving your on premise severs to Azure Cloud before you go with refresh of your IT hardware and Licenses.
You can use Microsoft Azure “Reserved Instance” feature for your production servers workloads which are required to be running 24×7, Significantly reduce costs—up to 72 % compared to pay-as-you-go prices—with one-year or three-year terms on Windows and Linux virtual machines (VMs).
Azure Reserved Instances (RI) Cost Discounts (4 vCPU/16 GB Server):
- Pay As you Go: Rs 6,484.72 @ Month
- 1 Year RI: Rs [email protected] Month, 41% Discount.
- 3 Year RI: Rs 2463.46 @ Month, 62% Discount.
Azure Hybrid Benefit is a licensing benefit that helps you to significantly reduce the costs of running your workloads in the Azure cloud. It works by letting you use your on-premises Software Assurance-enabled Windows Server and SQL Server licenses on Azure. And now, this benefit applies to RedHat and SUSE Linux subscriptions, too
Azure Hybrid Benefit (AHB) Cost Savings (4 vCPU/16 GB Server):
- OS / SQL DB Cloud License: Rs 18,42.860.00. @ 5 Years.
- OS / SQL DB AHB: Rs.13,68,192.44 @ 5 Years, 25.76 % Saving.
You can find below Total Cost Of Ownership (TCO) difference between running two physical servers in on premise server room and similar configuration 2 servers running in Azure.
On-premise setup (2 Physical Servers) TCO with 5 Years Operations:
- Hardware Refresh: Rs. 12,00,000.00
- Operational Cost: Rs. 75,00,000.00
- License/SA (OS/DB): Rs.16,00,000.00
5 Years TCO:1,03,00,000.00
Azure setup (2 Virtual Servers) TCO with 5 Years Operations:
- App (8 vCPU/32GB): Rs. 15,60,806
- DB (8 vCPU/32GB):: Rs. 40,85,272
- Other Costing: Rs. 10,59.179
5 Years TCO: 67,05,257.00, 35% Saving
Many of our customers have partnered with us at various stages of their digital transformation journey to migrate their on-premises Windows Server and SQL Server applications to Microsoft Azure. Moving to the cloud provides your business with increased cost-efficiency and unparalleled security that allows you to:
- Pay only for what you use eliminating upfront costs.
- Respond quickly to changing business requirements with the ability to adjust capacity as needed.
- Spend less time managing server infrastructure and more time adding business value.
- Guard your business against external threats and ransomware.
- Ensure your business stays up and running no matter what, with full backup and recovery to the cloud.
- Provide access to your employees to all their apps and devices with secure single sign-on from anywhere.
| Most cost-effective Pay|
monthly with no up-front capital expenses
|Unmatched Security 6.5 trillion threat signals analyzed every day||Built-in Hybrid 3M+Windows Server nodes enabled|
We also want to make sure that you are aware that SQL Server 2008 and 2008 R2 End of Support occurred in July 2019 and Windows Server 2008 and 2008 R2 End of Support occurred in January 2020. End of Support means the end of regular security updates. With cyberattacks becoming more sophisticated and frequent, running apps and data on unsupported versions can create significant security and compliance risks.
We are offering ZERO COSTING for “Azure Cloud Migrations” and “Azure Cloud Deployment”, lowest costing for “Cloud Managed Services” through Microsoft Cloud Solution Provider. We take your IT responsibility to keep your focus on your business growth only.
How about a quick call to discuss ?
We are offering various Azure cloud services to our customers in India and global clients as per our best industry Azure cloud experience and create value add to your company. Our cloud assessment will ensure to cover end to end IT Infrastructure to propose right cloud solution with 100% hassle free migration approach. Test our cloud technology experience with Free* “Cloud Assessment” service for your IT services. This will help you to know about your IT savings and cost optimization by our cloud solution and cloud total cost of ownership.
iTreen Solutions Team is here to help you incase you need guidance: