iTreen’s operational practices and IT management expertise help clients to extract maximum value from their IT infrastructure in a cost effective manner. ITreen’s Managed IT Services practice and frame work protects the business’s IT services from known IT risks and external attacks. iTreen will streamline IT server services with the help of “RIM*3D*Ops DrivesSM” to address the IT challenges with innovative operational frameworks and processes.
Our service delivery practices and processes allow client’s IT infrastructure to be pro-actively monitored 24×7 to maintain best service availability without investing huge budget on IT infrastructure for IT service redundancy.
iTreen’s operational excellence applies standardization and documentation to eliminate defects proactively in your IT infrastructure and maintain Quality support services. Our process driven approach also helps clients to stream line client’s IT operations.
These below are the supported technologies through managed IT services.
- Network & Security:
- Routing & Switching (LAN, WAN and Data center).
- Firewalls, AV, IPS/IDS, SIEM, WAF and Load Balancers
- Microsoft Roles & Applications:
- AD, Cluster, DNS, File, Print, WSUS, IIS, Hyper-V.
- Exchange, Skype and SharePoint.
- RHEL, SUSI
- DELL, HP, EMC, IBM and NetApp.
- VMware and Hyper-V.
- Oracle, MSSQL, MySQL, PostgreSQL, Netezza, Vertica, Redshift
- BigData, MongoDB, Cassandra, Kafka, Redis and NoSQL.
- Veritas Backup Exec, Commvault.
- Cloud Technologies:
- Microsoft Azure and Azure Stack.
- .Net Applications and Java Applications.