Regular on premise datacenter management, always creating on-going running expenses for IT infrastructure, hardware life cycle management, application support and technology support which increases IT budgets year on year, for any size of business. Business CIO/CTO are looking for cloud adoption strategy for both SMB and enterprise customers. Most of the companies are choosing Microsoft Azure cloud to improve the productivity, lower cost, and improve time to market.
Azure cloud adoption is also demanding the organizations to engage cloud managed services partners to manage the azure cloud workloads for achieving the business goals.
Datacenter exposure SME architects team designs perfect Azure transformations
iTreen’ s Azure architects are datacenter experts, executed several successful complex atacenter transformations, implemented several disaster recovery sites with failover / switchover’s execution. Our experience estimating your migration spend, with a baseline for monthly, quarterly, and yearly budget targets is critical to success of your Azure cloud adoption.
iTreen’ s Azure value-add
PLANNING: iTreen’ s IT assessment framework will determine each application and it’s associated dependencies for cloud readiness, allows organizations to determine what applications and data can, and cannot be readily moved to a cloud environment, defining the migration strategy and migration process for each app, will deliver this lowest migration / deployment TCO. iTreen will do free* IT assessment and propose Azure cloud adoption with TCO.
|ENABLEMENT: iTreen’ s migration strategy will define each application’s migration path along with grouping various applications which are under common dependencies. Adopting phase wise migration approach to minimize the service interruptions as much as possible. Our experienced cloud SME team propose best migration|
approach for each application with one of the suitable migration methods (Lift and Shift, Re-Architect and Re-Platform) for successful zero migration downtime of a production application and minimize the migration/deployment costs.
OPERATIONS: iTreen is being offered packaged support plans to choose any required support package as per application workload type and application’s business criticality. Add-on services can be subscribed further as per your IT requirements.
• USAGE VISIBILITY: iTreen’ s granular visibility into cloud usage and reports allows CIOs to prioritize their IT spending.
• RESOURCE UTILIZATION: iTreen’s regular operational capacity assessment with reliable capacity planning for balancing resource optimization verses performance and utilization.
• FORECASTING: iTreen effectively forecasting both resource demands and costs, iTreen can help you accurately forecast your cloud spend.
• BILLING MANAGEMENT: iTreen give you a simplified view into cloud costs and remove the complexity of analyzing, budgeting, tracking, forecasting, and invoicing public cloud costs.
• COST OPTIMIZATION: iTreen identify some inefficiencies and redundancies which can be removed during operations practice.