Artificial intelligence is the process of empowering machines to decipher an event, or interpret data to make decisions like humans do. This allows the system to be scalable, and highly responsive. Azure offers infrastructure, services, and tools to help businesses streamline the process of creating AI solutions and run them at scale.
Microsoft offers 3 major services to the customers,
Azure Cognitive service (ACS):
Uncover latent insights from all your content— documents, images and media – with Azure Cognitive Search. Using the only cloud search service with built-in AI capabilities, discover patterns and relationships in your content, understand sentiment, extract key phrases and more.
- Consists of Suite of ML models hosted as a service. This is a great way to add valuable AI capabilities to applications or websites without developing machine learning by self.
- Well documented API’s, Azure Cognitive Services allows one to apply natural methods of communication to other apps and services.
Each Cognitive service provides ready to go AI functionality for Vision, Speech, Language, Knowledge and Search and there are There are around 29 services available to help handle different aspects of these Use-Cases.
- The above services will help the business teams to assess,
- Customer reviews and feedback with Sentiment Analysis and Improve the processes and provide better Customer experience.
- The Computer Vision API can extract rich information from Images to categorize and process Visual data and Emotion API recognizes emotion by identifying the faces.
- Identify and Authenticate Individual speakers, conduct real time speech translation as part of Speech Recognition services.
- Knowledge API’s used as Search Engines to organize, distill information and content making it easily accessible as part of ‘Information Retrieval’. Also Recommend information that other users may be interested in.
- Build applications that can comb billions of images, videos, news on web pages.
Azure Machine Learning (End to End Framework)
Only Azure empowers you with the most advanced machine learning capabilities. Quickly and easily build, train and deploy your machine learning models using Azure Machine Learning, Azure Databricks and ONNX.
A Python-based machine learning service with automated machine learning and edge deployment capabilities.
ONNX is an open source model format and runtime for machine learning which enables you to easily move between the frameworks and hardware platforms of your choice
- Customers(Business users, Leadership teams and Citizen Data Scientists) can build their own Machine Learning modules in Azure as it comes with open platform having the respective tools and services.
- Helps Orchestrate the building and Operationalize the ML models in production. Most importantly, the deployment can be done “On-Prem / Cloud and Edge devices”.
- Customers can extract/ingest both structured and unstructured data from various sources like (Relational Databases / Hadoop systems / IOT devices etc.)
- Azure ML workbench provides a set of tools that can speed up the data preparation process, intuitively transforms the data without coding and much more.
- Allows multiple runs and compares metrics across runs and determine the best.
- Scaling up and scale out on Virtual machine with Spark clusters.
- Version control is handled by using ‘Git’ which runs in the background.
- The Model Management service helps orchestrates the Model building, testing and deployment using Docker services.
- Tracks Model usage, captured Model Telemetry for actionable insights.
Azure Bot Service:
- Every business needs a Bot Service that is intelligent and customized cognitive replies to Customer queries (Largely useful in BPO’s) by reducing manual intervention that saves resources, time and money.
- This services can connect with other Applications and CRM systems.
- Build bots that are predictive and capitalizes on ML insights with big data.
- The framework manages creating, building, managing and deploying the bots.
Why Azure AI platform services from iTreen ?
- Microsoft is constantly innovating its Azure Cloud Platform that includes AI Services. iTreen being a proud partner of Microsoft is providing these services and support in a constant endeavor to better serve its clients/customers.
- Azure provides the ability to become an indirect cloud solutions provider (CSP) partner, which empowers “iTreen” to have end-to-end ownership of the customer life cycle and relationship for Azure.
- Microsoft’s development of the Azure Lighthouse, which allows “iTreen” to manage multiple customer environments from a single location. This has changed the game of support at scale for all of our clients using the Microsoft Azure ecosystem.
- iTreen’s – USP lies in having industry experts with more than 15 years of experience in designing “Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning” based Solution Architecture on Cloud using Azure Platform services to various clients.
- We have exposure to vivid domains and our skillful Data Scientist, ML Engineers delivered good number of AI based robust solutions to clients in the area of Healthcare, Finance, Manufacturing, Banking, Industrial Engineering and Insurance.
- Some of our models handled include,
- Time Series based Forecasting of banking Stock Prices,
Automated Email generation to customer queries using advance techniques i.e. “Machine Translation”.
- Employee “Face recognition” for authorized entry.
- Sentiment Analysis of BPO’s Customer experience feedback.
- Video Analysis of smart traffic control in the Industrial space to overcome unforeseen errors.
- Time Series based Forecasting of banking Stock Prices,