Microsoft and Oracle’s cloud interoperability enables you to migrate and run mission-critical enterprise workloads across Microsoft Azure and Oracle Cloud Infrastructure. Run your Oracle database and enterprise applications—including JD Edwards EnterpriseOne, E-Business Suite, PeopleSoft, Oracle Retail and WebLogic Server—on Oracle Linux, Windows Server and other supported operating systems in Azure.
Expand your cloud capabilities with Microsoft and Oracle
- Derive insights from your distributed data estate across on-premises, Azure and Oracle Cloud Infrastructure (OCI).
- Take advantage of a broad range of Azure services and implement AI and IoT for your business today.
- Build on your existing investments in Oracle and Microsoft technologies, associated skillsets and the strategic ecosystem of partnerships that you have nurtured.
- Choose from an array of cloud capabilities and cross-cloud deployment models without compromising your scalability, performance and reliability requirements.
Select the right cloud deployment model for your business
- Take advantage of the industry’s first cross-cloud implementation between Azure and OCI via network-optimised, low-latency and private interconnect of ExpressRoute and Oracle FastConnect.
- Rely on tested, validated and supported deployments of Oracle enterprise and custom applications on Azure with Oracle databases—Real Application Clusters (RAC), Exadata and Autonomous Database—deployed in OCI.
- Experience a consistent application lifecycle across Azure and OCI with unified identity and access management and a collaborative support mode
Why Azure is a great cloud for Oracle
- Use Oracle Database Standard or Enterprise Editions, certified by Oracle to run on Azure Virtual Machines.
- Confidently run Oracle enterprise applications on Azure knowing that they are supported by Oracle.
- Receive best-in-class, end-to-end support from Microsoft and Oracle.
- Achieve the scalability, flexibility and compliance your business requires for your Oracle workloads.
- Run Oracle databases on Azure infrastructure using Oracle Database on Oracle Linux images available in the Azure Marketplace with Oracle Database 12.1, 12.2, and 18.3 Enterprise Edition and Oracle Database 12.1, 12.2, and 18.3 Standard Edition.
- Run enterprise applications in Azure on supported Oracle operating systems with Oracle WebLogic Server 12.1.2, Oracle Linux with the Unbreakable Enterprise Kernel (UEK) 6.8, 6.9, 6.10, 7.3, 7.4, 7.5, and 7.6
How iTreen helps Oracle deployments on Azure cloud
- Oracle database technology management experience to design and build High Availability & Disaster Recovery sites.
- Database consultants who had heterogeneous platform migration experience for various customers.
- 15+ years of deeper Oracle database technology management experience.